RE: [ietf-dkim] A few SSP axioms

2006-07-31 12:45:29
Tell you what John, why don't you just post your own opinions and let the
working group chairs get on with the business of determining what other people
think?

Lets leave the mind reading and the claivoyance to the experts in that field.

-----Original Message-----
From: John L [mailto:johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 3:27 PM
To: Hallam-Baker, Phillip
Cc: DKIM List
Subject: RE: [ietf-dkim] A few SSP axioms

I sign some mail is usefull provided you know which mail is
and is not
signed.

That's actually "I sign all mail of such-and-such a description."

The selector mechanism I have described allows those semantics.

Indeed, but I suspect I'm not the only one who finds it overcomplex.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The
Internet for Dummies", Information Superhighwayman wanna-be,
http://johnlevine.com, Mayor "I dropped the toothpaste", said
Tom, crestfallenly.