Re: [ietf-dkim] A few SSP axioms

2006-07-31 18:27:45
I think this is the key issue then and we ought to focus on it.  In
my view almost the entire point of a signing policy is constraining
whose signatures are considere authorized by the domain owner.

I'm assuming that when you say authorized, you mean authoritative.
(English definitely has its shortcomings.)

A few scenarios:

Message from domain A, signed by A; does SSP matter at all?

Message from A, signed by B; A's SSP says B signs all its mail

Message from A, signed by A and B; does SSP matter? (I hope not.)

Message from A, signed by C; SSP says nothing about C.

R's,
John