Re: [ietf-dkim] A few SSP axioms

2006-08-01 10:50:34
I agree with everything you just said. My only point is that it would be
more useful given the ability to distrust. Just another tool.

I should have said in my last message that Walla Walla has an SPF record
that points to their ISP. Given the ability to distrust, it would plug this
hole.

Regards,
Damon Sauer