Re: [ietf-dkim] WG and individual submissions...

2006-08-02 10:05:01
Once nice thing about the IETF Tools WG page
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/ is that it lists both Official working
group and "Related active" documents. To be included in the latter list,
you just need to include "-dkim-" somewhere in the I-D name.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Stephen Farrell wrote:

Hector Santos wrote:
PS: Maybe it would be a good idea for the WG to officially announce the
availability of the DSAP I-D draft.

Sure. But since of course its not an official WG document I'm
only informally announcing it here:-)

Hector's written up an individual submission with his ideas
on how an ssp-like thing might work. Its at [1] and, as an individual
submission is something the WG might, or might not, adopt in whole or
in part, once we've gotten done with requirements. (And thanks for
taking the time to do that Hector.)

People can always check the full list of dkim-related I-Ds using
the I-D tracker [2]. Generally (and currently) only those whose
names start with draft-ietf-dkim and which are not expired
are the "official" WG documents (which are also linked from the
DKIM charter page [3]).

Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-dkim-dsap-00.txt
[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=search_list&search_job_owner=0&search_group_acronym=&search_status_id=&search_cur_state=&sub_state_id=6&search_filename=dkim&search_rfcnumber=&search_area_acronym=&search_button=SEARCH

[3] http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dkim-charter.html