Re: [ietf-dkim] A few SSP axioms

2006-08-02 12:37:15

Damon wrote:
Does the DKIM verifier give a hoot about the other Recieved headers?

No (Assuming they're not signed, and the signer didn't prevent their
addition using the existing scheme in base.)

But so far verifiers don't care about whether there're one or two
or however many signatures either. My question was why additional
signatures are seen as so bad that you want to tell the verifier
to dislike them, but other trace headers are not bad enough to
need that.

Basically, my concern is that this is extending SSP to cover
something (mail routing) that's not really part of DKIM.

Stephen.