[ietf-dkim] All done on potential SSP requirements?

2006-08-04 04:20:27

Folks,

We've batted about a load of stuff this week on SSP requirements.
Some of it was new, some repeated from earlier rounds of discussion,
but all of stuff we needed to go over. But I guess that Mike now
has *plenty* of material to write up his reqs-00 I-D (which
he'll hopefully still manage to keep very short:-)

Rather than try resolve our different opinions based on these list
threads, I reckon we'd probably be better off waiting to and try
get consensus on requirements until after we've seen them written
down, so I suggest we let this week's discussion rest for a little
bit while Mike writes.

However, are there any potential SSP requirements that we've not
mentioned at all this past week or so?

Stephen.