Re: [ietf-dkim] All done on potential SSP requirements?

2006-08-04 05:14:38
Oh well, there goes the last input :-)

This is good Stephen.  I am looking forward for Mike's work.

I can only hope Mike has taken into account all considerations and input
even from those he wishes to either ignore or disagrees with.  In my
opinion, I would rather see larger set of requirements which can then be
prune down once we have a focused list or requirements, as opposed to having
a lopsided short list which will most likely guarantee a new round of heated
battles to add more key considerations that were talked about but ignored.

The last thing the DKIM Policy or SSP proponents will want to see is a
lopsided, one-sided highly subjective conclusion for a list of requirements
that intentionally ignores key concerns from others.  It would be a waste of
time.