[ietf-dkim] "I sign everything" is not a useful policy

2006-08-04 15:11:33

What seems abundantly clear is that the unqualified policy "I sign everthing" is not useful as is, and is most likely harmful due to differences in the way
that people interpret what that statement means.

I invite people for the requirements to make *precise* statements of the
fully qualified meaning in their heads about "I sign everything", and
preferably in a sentence or less as that is what the world is going to
actually think of when they deploy this.

         Mike