Re: [ietf-dkim] "I sign everything" is not a useful policy

2006-08-06 13:09:55
> Arvel: I'm pretty sure that Altn.com signs all of its mail. If that's
> the case, then why are you publishing this SSP record:
>
> _policy._domainkey.altn.com text "o=~; r=arvel(_at_)altn(_dot_)com

I suspect we could probably change that now.

My postmaster had asked for a relaxed policy during the past year mostly because I keep changing the code and have had a couple of instances where I rendered our signer incompatible with our verifier for a short time (Doh!).

--
Arvel