[ietf-dkim] Re: "I sign everything" is not a useful policy

2006-08-06 04:30:40
Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com wrote:

Lets set an agreeable policy, discuss what it means (like the
statement below) and the write the document with the clear
expectation of what it means.

1. I sign all

The above means "I sign everything so please discard unsigned
mail apparently from me"

There, one policy statement done.

Does this cover ALL messages with a "From: I sign everything",
or only messages where the PRA (~ CAD in Doug's terminology)
happens to be the same as "From: I sign everything" ?

Offering both options, as different policies, could make sense.

Frank