Re: [ietf-dkim] "I sign everything" is not a useful policy

2006-08-05 19:08:06
On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 06:06:59PM -0700, Dave Crocker allegedly wrote:
Seriously.  SSP can be entirely useful when stated in terms of the sender's
perspective.  It does not need to pretend that is knows enough to give
directions to an evaluator.

Sorry for being dense, but I have to ask the question again. Who is
the target audience for the "sender's perspective" if not the
evaluator? Put in my blunt language. Why publish an SSP if no one
listens?

Dave, I know you are subtle about such things and the purposeful
disconnect that is lost on me, clearly has merit to you. Can you use
simple words and help me out? Of course SSP can only be advisory at
best, but is their more to your perspective than that?

Mark.