Re: [ietf-dkim] "I sign everything" is not a useful policy

2006-08-05 16:21:17
"I sign all": Your users and my business may be harmed by accepting
unverified mail claiming to originate from my domain. It is in our
mutual interest for you to not deliver such mail to your users.

I am an adult of voting age and accept the possibility that
deliverability of my traffic may reduce as a consequence.

If "I sign all" means anything at all, this is what it means.

R's,
John