Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP requirements

2006-08-05 19:40:06

Mark Delany wrote:
On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 07:05:16PM -0400, Hector Santos allegedly

Having SSP still in play will not serve your business well.

Hector. Most of us on this list are in the email business - including
you - as I understand it. If we start slinging arrows at anyone who
has a business connection, most of us would have to recuse ourselves,
would we not?

Ad hominem attacks on IETF lists is worse than merely rude.  It is prohibited by
IETF rules.

If there is a problem with someone's statements, attack the merits, not the
speaker.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker