[ietf-dkim] SSP discussion...

2006-08-06 06:43:39

Folks,

I think this discussion has reached a point where we're not
seeing new points being made, but are starting to see folks
repeat themselves.

Given that we expect to have a reqs-00 draft in the next week
or so, can I suggest we ease back on the keyboards for a bit?
(Otherwise SSP may come to denote Sending Scores of Postings;-)

My hope is that having a draft will focus discussions so that
we can start to make forward progress again.

Thanks,
Stephen.