Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Responsibility concerns with DesignatedSigningDomains

2006-08-28 04:38:26
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Farrell" <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>
To: "Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>

And I further believe that the position as stated by Wietse
does represent the consensus of the WG, so I don't think we
should continue to argue the merits or otherwise of various
possibilities for DKIM-base signature semantics.

[Correction to my previous response]

Then are we going to change the DKIM-BASE document?

It is not a mistake to suggest there is a statement or
implication of the MUST has 2822.From mandate.  Section 5.4
clearly goes into what headers should be considered for
specific reasons.  There is a strong reason for that.