[ietf-dkim] Reputation trusted layers is out of scope

2006-08-28 06:58:32
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Farrell" <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>
To: <ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>

Folks,

If there are other things Mike should be doing with reqs-01 that
haven't been said on the list, now is probably a good time to
raise them (in a new thread).

I'm taking your off list advice and posting this here:

[Offlist]

Hector wrote:

My only concern about all this is that the process has been hijacked
by those who believe a REPUTATION LAYER is the only solution to be
used with DKIM-BASE.   I'm afraid the requirements will be written in a
way to water down any strong SSP consideration. Evidence of that is req
#10 and the provisional considerations that the authors themselves
don't believe in.

Stephen replied:

That is a valid concern. I encourage you to keep defending your
position.