Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Responsibility concerns with DesignatedSigning Domains

2006-08-28 09:11:39
Stephen Farrell wrote:

Mike has suggested that after he produces the reqs-01 that we might
want to go back to the jabber/issue-tracker modus operandi to close
out the ssp requirements work. That sounds like a reasonable plan to
me, but if you've any concerns do let Barry and I know. (I guess
that reqs-01 will take a week or so to pop out given the amount of
list traffic that Mike will have to process, so a bit of patience
is required from us all btw.)

My processor is a pretty vintage one (circa car's and cdr's), so yes this
is going to take me a bit. My intention is to document all of the commentary
of these threads on third party signing so that we can look at the larger
picture surrounding the provisional requirement and ultimately make the
decision.

One note: rehashing the same topic endlessly doesn't help me, and makes
it less likely that I'll be able to see any new angle or twist, especially if
it's buried in a familiar looking tome.

         Mike