Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Responsibility concerns with DesignatedSigning Domains

2006-08-28 08:52:53
A rare policy will expend greater efforts searching each 2822.From for
policies up name trees that in the end are unlikely to exist.  Even if
DKIM were being used, the suitable default is implied when nothing is
published.  A repository listing phished domains would likely gain
greater adoption and consistent use by DKIM verifiers.  This repository
could identify those being phished as well as their look-alikes.

-Doug

In reality, I don't think that heavily phished domains would have very
deep trees.
So assuming this to be true, "I sign everything because I am at risk"
would still have a benefit.

Regards,
Damon Sauer