Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Responsibility concerns with DesignatedSigning Domains

2006-08-28 04:17:42

Folks,

I think we've done the delegation debate sufficiently that we
can, and should, sit back and think about it for a while (i.e.
stop typing for a bit:-). For now, maybe best would be for Mike
to ensure that the -01 requirements draft has sufficient mention
of the issue, that we don't forget to come back and resolve it in
a bit.

If there are other things Mike should be doing with reqs-01 that
haven't been said on the list, now is probably a good time to
raise them (in a new thread).

Mike has suggested that after he produces the reqs-01 that we might
want to go back to the jabber/issue-tracker modus operandi to close
out the ssp requirements work. That sounds like a reasonable plan to
me, but if you've any concerns do let Barry and I know. (I guess
that reqs-01 will take a week or so to pop out given the amount of
list traffic that Mike will have to process, so a bit of patience
is required from us all btw.)

Cheers,
S.