Re: [ietf-dkim] Reputation trusted layers is out of scope

2006-08-28 10:43:54

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Thomas" <mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com>
To: "Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>

Speaking as all of the authors in question:

  10.  [PROVISIONAL] A domain holder MUST be able to publish a Practice
        which enumerates the acceptable cryptographic algorithms for
        signatures purportedly from that domain.

I referred to the wrong req #. I should of been #9.

   9.   The Protocol MUST NOT be required to be invoked if a
        valid first party signatures is found.

Concerns were already discussed. No need to go over it again.