Re: [ietf-dkim] New Thread: Use of CNAME in place of NS subdomain delegation

2006-08-28 13:58:15
Scott Kitterman wrote:
One of the major reasons I've been promoting the idea of the third party
authorized list/DSD is to allow smaller domains that do not have the ability
to do subdomain NS delegation to get the effective benefit of first party
signing.  So, when I saw this: