Re: [ietf-dkim] New Thread: Use of CNAME in place of NSsubdomain delegation

2006-08-29 07:51:42
--On August 28, 2006 11:35:04 PM -0400 Hector Santos <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com> wrote:

In short, CNAME, NS, or whatever, should this level of details be
part of the spec or some separate doc?

Definitely not a normative part of the spec, lest we head down the slippery slope of describing how basic underlying technology works. I think a small amount of informative text can be useful, although if it gets to be too much (which in this case is not unlikely) it might be moved to a separate doc.

eric