Re: [ietf-dkim] we don't know what SSP means

2006-09-11 11:34:46
John Levine wrote:
This lack of consensus on SSP semantics tells me that attempts to
standardize it are extremely premature.  The ASRG is down the hall and
would be thrilled if people wanted to do some experiments and collect
some data to see what the level of signature breakage really is so
they can come back later with rough consensus and running code.

The recent discussion on the list has rambled a great deal, and involved
a relatively small number of people, and mostly under the misleading
subject line "user level ssp" (which to your credit you changed when
making the above comment).  Judging this as lack of consensus strikes me
as extremely premature.

-Jim