Re: [ietf-dkim] Jabber session this Thursday 1500 UTC

2006-10-05 08:40:48

Michael Thomas wrote:
Just as a note, I'm becoming more convinced that jabber.org accounts are
hosed when it comes to connecting to jabber.ietf.org... try making a different
account on some other server if you're having problems. Eliot pointed me
to jabber.psg.com, but I don't know if it's polite to extend the cattle call :)

It is easy to forget that jabber.org is an free/non-advertising -- ie, donated -- community service, rather than something intended for mission-critical use.

Indeed, it does seem like we need to find other venue(s) for user access.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking