Re: [ietf-dkim] Jabber session this Thursday 1500 UTC

2006-10-07 08:31:46

Eliot Lear wrote:
Many of the issues are awaiting confirmation from the chairs that I
should close them.  In some cases this is due simply to an apparent
consensus on the jabber session that no change should be made, but that
it would be confirmed on the mailing list.

Eliot,

Thanks for the follow-up and clarification.

What items are in need of working group discussion?

That's what I meant to focus on in my note. On reviewing the items on the issues list, I could not figure out what actually needed discussion, rather than already having action delegated.

In other words, what were we going to try to make progress on, in the jabber session?

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking