Re: [ietf-dkim] Collection of use cases for SSP requirements

2006-11-16 07:11:03
On Wednesday 15 November 2006 17:37, Arvel Hathcock wrote:
 > Is the content of the Sender header commonly used
 > by the end-user, or even visible to them?

I know that Microsoft Outlook (an important and significantly deployed
mail client) displays the Sender header if one is present.

Most others don't be default.  As an example, for Thunderbird there is an
extension you can add that supports this.

Scott K