Re: [ietf-dkim] Collection of use cases for SSP requirements

2006-11-17 05:32:17
Hallam-Baker, Phillip:
FOR DKIM BASE:
We have three possible outcomes: Definitely Genuine, Definitely
Fake and Undetermined

[We can if people think there is value further break down
Undetermined according to probability but bear with me]

My understanding is that DKIM-base can produce only two results:
signature verification succeeds or signature verification fails.
I may be mistaken, but it seems to me that expanding these two
results into >2 involves information outside DKIM-base.

        Wietse