Re: [ietf-dkim] Collection of use cases for SSP requirements

2006-11-13 14:59:52
In <20061113071448(_dot_)97609(_dot_)qmail(_at_)simone(_dot_)iecc(_dot_)com>
John Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> writes:

SSP has been in Domainkeys for a long time now.  Surely there is as
much experience with it as with the underlying fingerprinting code.

Interesting point.  The policy record has certainly been in DK for a
while, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using it other than the
test bits.

Well, yeah, but most email that I see with DomainKeys signatures are
marked as being "testing" only too.  Again, how is SSP any different?

-wayne