[ietf-dkim] Re: Canonicalization that decodes Content-Transfer-Encoding

2006-12-07 08:45:55
If this discussion is to continue, please use this subject line (or another one like it that you prefer). Looking for it and keeping track of it with that "introducing myself" subject is silly.

Apart from that, I'd like to see the discussion stop (though we chairs are not going to put any feet down about it yet) until there's an Internet Draft documenting a new proposed canonicalization. Then we have something clear to discuss.

Also note that the base spec has completed last call and is scheduled for the next IESG telechat on 12 Dec. Charles has brought this up in last-call comments, and the IESG will be considering it, along with the work the WG has already done on canonicalization.

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM Working Group chair  (leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)