[ietf-dkim] so can we get to some decisions now...

2007-02-28 15:29:14

All,

Ok, we're starting to repeat ourselves (as usual;-)
on 1386 and 1365.

Can I ask that we stop discussing now, and move to
dealing with text for in/exclusion in ssp-reqs-03. (Mike
needs this v. soon if he's to make the cutoff.)

Phill - you're the main proponent on 1386 so can you
write a couple of paragraphs that'll fit in the doc?
(And then we'll do a +/-1 thread on their inclusion.)

For 1365 we have text, so can we limit ourselves to
+/-1 on that text - I'll start a thread for that (and
*please* just that in that thread - subject lines
should be cheap enough that we don't need to reuse
them).

Bear in mind here that we're not looking for the
very final text at this point, we're seeing if we
have rough consensus on in/exclusion of the
requirements.

Ta,
Stephen.