Re: [ietf-dkim] LWSP in base64-encoded public key TXT RR

2007-03-08 12:53:53
I actually believe the last sentence is important. The first sentence is a warning about a generic construct. The second directs the reader to a particular context -- which we already know can cause problems -- in which that construct occurs.

d/

Eric Allman wrote:
I didn't include the last sentence at first, but it looked so ... naked. On the other hand, it does sort of say "people reading this spec should actually read it," which is indeed rather silly.

I can go either way on it.

eric