Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: New Issue: Use of XPTR records in SSP

2007-04-18 12:05:16
On Wednesday 18 April 2007 14:51, Douglas Otis wrote:

Rejection at the MTA offers an allusion of protection.  Protection
through rejection alone remains prone to look-alike and cousin domain
exploits, growing ever more problematic with the introduction of
Internationalizations.  Dependence upon an allusion of protection
creates a larger number of victims.  There can be no half measures
with respect to security.

Then I guess your solution is to do nothing until we have a complete solution
to the entire phishing problem?

Scott K