[ietf-dkim] Re: New Issue: Use of XPTR records in SSP

2007-04-17 15:05:55
Jim Fenton wrote:

My personal opinion is along the lines of "Argument Con", that it is not
up to the DKIM Working Group to define a fully general policy mechanism.

I kind of like the concept, but unfortunately I haven't the time at the
moment to find out why this couldn't be somehow built on top of U/S-NAPTR

There may be good arguments for IETF to charter some work in this area,
but that's a much larger question than this WG and undoubtedly a much
more time-consuming one as well.

<sigh />  Without knowing it you might have repeated a MARID argument.

Frank