RE: [ietf-dkim] Re: New Issue: Use of XPTR records in SSP

2007-04-19 16:31:45
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Frank
Ellermann

I suspect I may have.  Are you suggesting we take this on?

Really, I can't judge it.  Whatever the folks here decide,
please check it with some "namedroppers" before we waste
months revisiting ratholes.

I have discussed this on namedroppers several times.

That is how it changed from the original PTR scheme to this one.

XPTR does not fighten folk at this point.