RE: [ietf-dkim] RE: I think we can punt the hard stuff as out ofscope.

2007-06-05 14:07:05
Edit/draft follows
The result of a Sender Signing Policy Check is one of five possible
   policies:

      (1) Some messages from this entity are not signed; the message
      SHOULD be presumed to be legitimate in the absence of a valid
      signature.  This is the default policy.

      (2) All messages from this entity are signed; all messages from
      this entity SHOULD have a valid signature, either directly on
      behalf of the originator or on behalf of a third party (e.g., a
      mailing list or an outsourcing house) handling the message.

      (3) All valid messages from this entity are signed, and SHOULD
      have a valid signature from this entity.  Third-party signatures
      SHOULD not be accepted.

      (4) Signing policy for this domain is expressed at the individual
      address level.  A second Sender Signing Policy Check should be
      performed specifying the individual address

      (5) This Domain does not send messages/This domain only signs third party
messages

Done, now the rest of the WG should be happy
thanks,
Bill