Re: [ietf-dkim] RE: I think we can punt the hard stuff as out of scope.

2007-06-05 14:00:50
Stephen Farrell wrote:

Hector,

Tomorrow I'll dig through the archive and find the reference
for where we agreed that the "nomail" requirement text that was
previously in the ssp-reqs draft would be excised.

I don't recall that at all. The issue as I recall, and it was confusing, was that it would not be part of Phillips's what seem be a DOMAIN discovery concept. I do recall that I debated Phillip on his out of scope statements and I recall a confusing response that it wasn't what I thought.

But now he just admitted himself that his proposal does have provisions to create a slot for it - whatever that means.

I seriously doubt people had a handle of what they were voting on, and I wouldn't be surprise if it was a "follow the chieftain" vote taken.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com