Re: MX dot was (Re: [ietf-dkim] TXT wildcards SSP issues

2007-06-05 14:13:09
The DKIM "Policies Concept" design MUST include a "I NEVER SIGN"  or "NO
SIGNATURE" domain expectation concept as a requirement.   This is a
fundamental protection for the otherwise unprotected DKIM-BASE signature
process and now that we are discussing wild cards and sub-domains, this
no-signature idea becomes even more prevalent.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos, CTO

I hope someone can straighten me out on this because I am getting a
little confused.
There is a difference between "I Never Sign" and "I send no mail".
While I actually support BOTH, I didn't think that "I Never Sign" was
in question.
Is it?

Regards,
Damon Sauer