Re: MX dot was (Re: [ietf-dkim] TXT wildcards SSP issues

2007-06-05 09:13:14

On Jun 4, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Douglas Otis wrote:

It is not clear why a "no mail sent" assertion must be excluded
from a policy statement.

Well... because that was the concensus. Feel free to re-read the
archive, but basically: End of story.

Consensus does not necessarily produce a solution that improves
security.

Are you saying that you'd like to ignore the established
WG consensus and plan to continue on discussing this topic
on the DKIM WG list regardless of the fact that we've
thrashed this and one of the WG chairs has specifically
asked you to stop?

If the answer is anything synonymous with "no", there's
no need to respond, let's just move on. If the answer is
anything else, please send it to Barry and I off-list.

Stephen.