[ietf-dkim] process exception

2007-12-10 09:10:55

Stephen Farrell wrote:
Aside from that, I tend not to aim to be argumentative & wish
more folks on this list had similar discipline. My thanks go
to those with a similar approach. (And yes, that is an indirect
rebuke specifically aimed at aspects of your otherwise overall
excellent contribution to DKIM, i.e a mixed message;-)

Stephen,

For a working group chair to post text like this that (only) targets a single participant is unfortunate, first, given how freely ad hominems have been flowing, yet you fail to focus on them too, and second because you offer a generic rebuke without any supporting basis.

From a process management standpoint, your posting therefore appears to be seeking to undermine my participation.

In what model of credible IETF working group management is that sort of behavior by a chair acceptable.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking