Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue #1520: limiting SSP to statements that inform recipient about (potential) signer actions

2007-12-13 08:09:32

Stephen Farrell wrote:
I would think that probably the l*vpn and IPsec specs might be

Since you are puting these out as providing satisfactory examples, please point to the relevant passages, so we can compare these in terms of assumptions, models and directives. In addition, what are their adoption levels and what kind of user populations employ them?

In the end, I think "unprecedented" is really a caution
that we should sit back and think before we do whatever we
do, but should not represent a barrier to doing something new,
if that's what we think is needed.

It does if you want a successful protocol.

The less experience there is with a paradigm, the more risk is taken on.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking