Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues status

2008-01-15 17:29:47
J D Falk wrote:
Jim Fenton wrote:

I penciled in the meetings when they were originally proposed, not
sure why this is a surprise to people.  January
3 and 10 got cancelled for various reasons (proximity to the holidays
and lack of 30-day notice, I
think) but the rest are still there.

Could you recap the dates & times that weren't cancelled?

Isn't that in the part you cut out of my message:

Back on December 11, Stephen Farrell wrote:

We're looking at scheduling 1 hour calls each Thursday
in Jan (i.e. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st) at 1700 UTC.

So that would be the 17th, 24th, and 31st, at 1700 UTC, assuming some/all of these aren't cancelled.

-Jim