Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues status

2008-01-15 20:22:31

Jim Fenton wrote:
Dave Crocker wrote:
So effectively the issue has changed from whether 30 days notice really is required to whether what is really only 3 is somehow acceptable. (RFC2418, Section 3.1

I penciled in the meetings when they were originally proposed, not sure why this is a surprise to people.

Because there was no follow-through to confirm the dates, after the first date was questioned and because nothing happened for the first two dates.

January 3 and 10 got cancelled for various reasons (proximity to the holidays and lack of 30-day notice, I think) but the rest are still there.

They got canceled? Oh.

When did that happen? Pointer to the archive, please.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking