Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP issues status

2008-01-15 15:33:45
Back on December 11, Stephen Farrell wrote:

We're looking at scheduling 1 hour calls each Thursday
in Jan (i.e. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st) at 1700 UTC.

Dave Crocker wrote:
So effectively the issue has changed from whether 30 days notice really is required to whether what is really only 3 is somehow acceptable. (RFC2418, Section 3.1

I penciled in the meetings when they were originally proposed, not sure why this is a surprise to people. January 3 and 10 got cancelled for various reasons (proximity to the holidays and lack of 30-day notice, I think) but the rest are still there.

-Jim