RE: [ietf-dkim] No teleconference

2008-01-16 16:41:37
I would suggest rescheduling weekly jabber sessions starting 30 days out, this
way they can be on the schedule and canceled later if need be.
thanks,
Bill Oxley

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org on behalf of DKIM Chair
Sent: Wed 1/16/2008 2:34 PM
To: DKIM Mailing List
Subject: [ietf-dkim] No teleconference

Owing to confusion about whether and when we're to have a teleconference, and
concerns about whether this week's announcement was sufficiently timely, given
that confusion, Stephen and I think it best to cancel it, and, in fact, NOT TO
HOLD ANY of the teleconferences that we'd planned.  We'll all work on pushing
the
mailing-list discussion forward, and if there's consensus that we ought to have
any teleconferences in future, we'll address it again later.

So...
Everyone, let's work on moving the discussion forward.  Let's especially work
on
getting some discussion out about the issues for which there's been little or
no
discussion.  Please put the issue number in the thread's subject, and don't
assume that silence is a vote either way.  If you think things should stay as
they are, say so.  If you agree with the issue, say so.  If you have an
alternative, say so.

Be brief, and be clear.  But be.

Barry (and Stephen)

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  (leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba