Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: ISSUE 1525 -- Restriction to posting by first Author breaks email semantics

2008-01-18 16:46:27
> If you think it should be something else (such as just the domain
> part) that should be compared, please say so now.

I was thinking that just the domain needs to match. You'll get the same policy regardless and this would allow for an author's secretary (for example) to do the posting on behalf of all the authors which I vaguely remember being an example case in one of the messaging RFCs (can't remember which now).

Arvel