Re: [ietf-dkim] Seriously.

2008-01-19 05:16:24
J.D. & Steve,

Thanks for affirming my own thoughts - we have a corner case and we just need to handle it safely. We can't leave a gaping hole through which all spammers can walk. I believe John L's and Arvel's proposal is perfectly fine for this corner case, along with what Mike Thomas and I suggested (a sentence or two in the security considerations about DNS queries).

I've been doing this stuff not quite as long as Dave or Eric, but still a long time, and I have *ONCE* seen a multiple From: line (I recall it because it was recent, and it broke something!).

Eliot