RE: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE 1525 -- Clarification about posting by first Author

2008-01-21 21:12:08
Sorry, I think I may have misunderstood your earlier point. When you say SSP applies only to unsigned messages were you talking about excluding valid third party signatures (I apologize if I misread that part of the email).

Seems to me that no matter what we say, if a message is signed by someone a receiver sufficently trusts, they're going to whitelist it, so it's silly to try to tell them to do anything else. I'm inclined to completely remove anything about what receivers do with mail with other signatures.

R's,
John