[ietf-dkim] Price of Rice in China

2008-01-25 16:30:09
John Levine wrote:

Well, gee.  What if there are two From: lines?  Three From: lines?  A
From: line with two addresses but no Sender:?  A From: line with two
addresses, one of which has no @ sign?

And if you quickly skip down to South Beach, you will find Fidel Castro sun-bathing smoking a Cohiba, thumbing his nose at all the exiles and if you listen carefully, you can hear him whisper "What does this have to do with the price of rice in china?"

But no, we got endless nattering instead.  This is not a subtle point,

What exactly is your point? The possibility of garbage in mail?

and I share Steve Atkins' concern that a group of people who don't
understand the way that e-mail works can't design a working protocol.

Yes John, we all understand you have a copyright on understanding email technology. Is this the reason you have no need to put your VBR system through any IETF Working Group vetting process? Such WG vetting are not required because you understand email better than the rest of us?

Out of curiosity, how is your VBR secured from not only all the garbage you say can occur in email, but also has multiple VBR-INFO: headers?

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com