Re: Fwd: Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: from'less 2822 messages

2008-01-28 11:53:45
On Jan 28, 2008 1:30 PM, Hector Santos <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>
wrote:
ned+dkim(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

But beyond that, I have to say I'm a bit confounded by the concern for
invalid messages shown here. There are a gazillion ways for messages
 > to be invalid and attempting to account for them all in our
 > specifications is a practical impossibility. And yet many members
 > of this group seem to have no problem blithely ignoring various
 > legitimate protocol features. I find this dichotomy to be more
 > than a little perflexing.

+1.

+1,000,000
I am VERY sorry if I had anything to do with this thread going as long
as it did.
My reply to the first message was just to clear up my confusion.

Regards,
Damon