Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Re: from'less 2822 messages

2008-01-28 16:55:40
As a follow up, I did a quick test and the Outlook Express MUA will not
allow you to create Multiple From: authorships,  but it will present
(display) received mail with Multiple From: lines as one From: header line.

I have not checked the non-free commercial Outlook MUA version but I do
know it will do more then the Outlook Express which is available on
every Windows machine.  So maybe the commercial version will give you a
Manual Editable or Multi-Select From: field as a "Feature."

Lotus Notes is the same way.

Regards,
Damon